[Peace-discuss] Craig Murray is freed

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Dec 7 06:16:24 UTC 2021

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/12/concentration-of-power/ is his latest
essay and he's interviewed by George Galloway in
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FCxN8-E__8w (27m 39s for intro or 30m 40s for start of
interview).

You'll recall that John Kiriakou (former CIA agent, the only man who went to prison
for the US government torture program because he revealed that program) spoke with
Redacted Tonight's Lee Camp in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVWeA2QmWk. Kiriakou
said that Murray was the courier for the leaked DNC emails, physically obtaining a
USB key containing those emails from Seth Rich on the night of the 2016 Sam Adams
award ceremony and later conveying those emails to WikiLeaks. Consider this exchange
between Kiriakou and Camp during a discussion of the Robert Muller report and
Muller's investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

[starting at 3m55s into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVWeA2QmWk ]