[Peace-discuss] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Mar 7 05:02:26 UTC 2021

Here's a list of videos I just sent to Jason Liggett from UPTV to run during AWARE on
the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV timeslots.

Thanks to Karen Aram for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8-xpLxpIg -- Jimmy Dore
with Max Blumenthal on why Dr. Cornel West didn't get tenure from Harvard University.
I haven't had time to watch that in its entirety yet but if you haven't already sent
that to Jason to run on UPTV I'll put it in my next batch after watching the full
video. I've fallen behind in watching videos because of other concerns that take up
all of my free time.

-J

Empire Files

https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=W4hLfURevxc -- (5m 24s) "Biden's First Act Of War Hits
3 Countries"

https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=wkbtxR-pWbM -- (8m 38s) "US Kisses Saudi Crown +
Taliban's Tet Offensive"

RT

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=hSNxxWkm8bY -- (4m 27s) "US 'wasted' billions on buildings,
vehicles in Afghanistan - report"

Democracy at Work

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=wc3MToWD69Y -- (29m 46s) "Economic Update: The System
Implodes: Amazon, Evictions, Tax Abuses, & Minimum Wages"

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=AzmtFP7UZS8 -- (29m 15s) "Economic Update: Why Capitalism
Reproduces Inequality & a Solution"

The Grayzone

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=mBdO1Rc9ctU -- (23m 26s) "Tulsi Gabbard calls out the US
dirty war on Syria that Biden, aides admit to"

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=36C3gmE3fWY -- (22m 25s) "State Dept. official who fled UK
after fatal crash is US spy, attorney admits"

Moderate Rebels

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=S53knMwFKAs -- (1h 3m 10s) "Debunking US media propaganda
against leftists in Latin America, from Venezuela to Nicaragua"

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=sbtxhGHF7EE -- (59m 26s) "Life in Venezuela under US
sanctions, resisting the imperial gangsters in Washington"

Popular Resistance

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=8jYOf9G8FX8 -- (27m 05s) "Sanctions Kill Toolkit Tutorial"