[Peace-discuss] [Peace] 3pm today: "EMERGENCY: Is the US going to war with Russia over Ukraine?" Code Pink webinar

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:25:15 UTC 2022

Yes.   I'm very worried about it, too.   I'm sure a lot of us are but
don't have the regular outlet we used to have to share it with each
other.    I have been seeing and reading a number of postings from you,
but don't generally have anything to say in response -- so I don't know
if I'm getting all you send, but some.

NPR keeps bringing on neocon commentators to soberly tell us how
aggressive Russia is, and how we need to push the conflict to the brink
so that the Russians will back down.   And yesterday's Chicago Sun-Times
noted a bunch of Illinois Democratic politicians, Durbin and a bunch of
US Reps (though *not* Jan Schakowsky, fortunately) expressing their
support for Ukraine, which of course means support for US
economic/military/whatever threatening action against Russia.