[Peace-discuss] Woke killing: US Marines makes a joke real

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Jun 4 01:43:02 UTC 2022

 From https://twitter.com/USMC/status/1531994393950953472 posted by the U.S. Marines
> Throughout June, the USMC takes #Pride in recognizing and honoring the
> contributions of our LGBTQ service members. We remain committed to fostering an
> environment free from discrimination, and defend the values of treating all
> equally, with dignity and respect.
>
> #PrideMonth #USMC

with the attached picture "Actual USMC advertisement 2022-06-01.jpeg".

A response from 'Thomas the Dank Engine' in
https://twitter.com/ComradeJumico/status/1532035353070161921 replied "Y'all saw this
meme and thought 'good idea!'" with the attached picture "LGBT+ killing.jpeg".

Jimmy Dore covered this on his live show today, archived post will come soon.

It seems to me that this USMC ad is part of a larger effort which includes recent CIA
(see their "Humans of CIA" ad series including
https://youtube.com/watch?v=X55JPbAMc9g) and British military ads all featuring woke
outreach.