[Peace-discuss] An exchange

karen aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:11:41 UTC 2022

It should be noted that Midge O’brien has a very good letter in todays NG, and Ricky Baldwin had a very good one, published Feb. 27th, but written before the Russian invasion. I see it as still relevant given it points out the issues of causation, which as  said previously, unless the American people focus on the cause, and take responsibility there will likely be no end to the war or provocations and violence.