[Peace-discuss] Jimmy Dore covering US warmaking in Africa which you don't hear about in many other places

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed May 18 04:59:02 UTC 2022

In
https://rumble.com/v1518vt-biden-sends-troops-back-to-somalia-reversing-trump-withdrawal.html
Jimmy Dore covered the US return to troops in Somalia where the US "will help
Somalia's fledgling government fight the al-Shabaab militant group, which is
affiliated with al Qaeda" according to the New York Post in
https://nypost.com/2022/05/16/biden-sends-us-troops-back-to-somalia-reversing-trump-pullout/
. Here Dore pointed out, "Wait a minute, I thought we liked al Qaeda in Syria. We
were helping fund them. I thought they were our friends!"

Around 4 minutes into that video, Jimmy Dore referred to another video in which he
interviewed a journalist about Ethiopia.
https://rumble.com/v13t8zs-050622-4-tigray-civil-war.html is that interview with
Hermela Aregawi.