[Peace-discuss] Jimmy Dore covering US warmaking in Africa which you don't hear about in many other places

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:06:14 UTC 2022

Thank you Jeff for the video re Ethiopia. These views are confirmed by my
partner's son-in-law, who is Ethiopian. So once again we have Democratic
BLM politicians supporting American imperialism including against people
called Black, including local politicians at state, county, city, and
township levels.

DG