[Peace-discuss] Tom: Re: Who blew the pipelines?

moboct1 at aol.com moboct1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 01:30:27 UTC 2022

TOM:  Don't know if you can open this; they blame Poland and Danish intelligence (CIA were the first to plead not guilty-LOL).  It closes with some interesting observations: "Blowback will be inevitable as Europe becomes increasingly Ukrainized and Polandized; an intrinsically neo-fascist, unabashed puppet of the US as predator, not partner..."
    "And now, what will become of us, without any barbarians [reference to the fall of the Roman Empire to the barbarians]("those people were some kind of solution)."  --C.P. Cavafy poem: "Waiting for  the Barbarians."
The Barbarians are not at the gates...they are inside."
Mom
P.S.  Thanks for fetching milk for me yesterday; I appreciated having milk on my cereal for breakfast this morning.

as Europe will bbe increasingly -----Original Message-----