[Peace-discuss] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Oct 4 23:33:49 UTC 2022

Here are the videos I recommended to run during AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune,
and Labor's World View TV.

I've got some family matters to tend to so I won't be able to vet & send in links
like these for a while.

As a reminder: If anyone else has anything to run, please feel free to get your video
pointers to UPTV (UPTV at urbanaillinois.us). I have continued to ask UPTV to prioritize
AWARE members video pointers over mine for AWARE on the Air, Carl Estabrook & David
Green's video pointers over mine for News from Neptune, and David Johnson's video
pointers over mine for Labor's World View TV.

Enjoy.
-J

News from Neptune & AWARE on the Air

Consortium News

Is Julian Assange a Hacker?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JneFmoIO5_8

BreakThrough News

This is What Got Katie Halper Censored & Canceled By The Hill: Israel Is An Apartheid
State
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_3xLOxx1ggQ

RT

NATO's fight for the right to dictate legitimacy of referendums
https://rumble.com/v1md7wo-natos-fight-for-the-right-to-dictate-legitimacy-of-referendums.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/nato-referendums:d

Groundless accusations | Western media blame Russia for Nord Stream sabotage
https://rumble.com/v1mdfk8-groundless-accusations-western-media-blame-russia-for-nord-stream-sabotage.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/cnnfake:a

‘Don’t pay energy bills’: Londoners strike against soaring prices
https://rumble.com/v1mcesm-dont-pay-energy-bills-londoners-strike-against-soaring-prices.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/UK-PROTEST:0

Never enough? | US imposes more sanctions on Iranian oil exports
https://rumble.com/v1m9p1g-never-enough-us-imposes-more-sanctions-on-iranian-oil-exports.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/iran-yt:2

West resists formation of new multipolar world order
https://rumble.com/v1m9ov0-west-resists-formation-of-new-multipolar-world-order.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/world-order-yt:f

International observers react to Donbass referendums
https://rumble.com/v1m5ajc-international-observers-react-to-donbass-referendums.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/International-observers-referendums:6

'US not interested in ending the war' | Ukraine to receive more military aid
https://rumble.com/v1m4xww-us-not-interested-in-ending-the-war-ukraine-to-receive-more-military-aid.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/ukraine-more-military-aid:7

The Chris Hedges Report

The Chris Hedges Report: Pink Floyd's Roger Waters on Ukraine, Palestine, music & more
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_8n51xlrMy8

The Chris Hedges Report: Julian Assange's father, John Shipton, speaks out
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7gajwvBzI9g

The Chris Hedges Report: Why did Democrats give this pro-Trump GOP primary candidate
$425,000?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=C66ok151B38

The Chris Hedges Report: Ukraine and the crisis of media censorship
https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0H7PIJcEP0

Labor's World View TV

RT

'We are hated by the state' | Hundreds of French workers go on strike
https://rumble.com/v1m3wre-we-are-hated-by-the-state-hundreds-of-french-workers-go-on-strike.html
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/france-unions-strike:2

More Perfect Union

Trader Joe's Shutters Unionizing NYC Wine Store In The Middle Of The Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_CJKIxVI-o

Texas's Corrupt Attorney General Got Paid While Texans Suffered. This Candidate Could
Unseat Him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTGlmuW0s7k

Beer Makers are Threatening to Strike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZFqfWbBE8

How the Sacklers Got Rich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JREyK5HZXE

Election To Watch: White Nationalist Sympathizer vs. Auto Shop Owner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6NKU4bbN9o

Home Depot Workers are Unionizing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX3UWoRKDq4

UPS Trucks Have No AC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoXnCGy_Is

One Bill Could Help Farmworkers Unionize. Why Won't Newsom Sign It?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxyBHuw7KvQ

How One Family Made Billions While KILLING Half A Million | The Class Room ft. Second
Thought
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmndYa0lFzw