[Peace-discuss] Current and upcoming videos of interest for anti-war discussion (Jimmy Dore, Aaron Maté, Seymour Hersh)

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Feb 25 01:04:56 UTC 2023

Jimmy Dore was on Tucker Carlson tonight. That segment might show up on
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlTLHnxSVuIzrARlmz9oCfQEF08UV-v-E and that means
more anti-war talk in front of the country on a watched program (Tucker Carlson is
the most watched news and opinion show in his timeslot).

Aaron Maté did an excellent job guest hosting Jimmy Dore Show this week and last
week. I'm not sure which Jimmy Dore Show clips will get censored on YouTube so I'll
recommend catching up on those segments on https://rumble.com/c/TheJimmyDoreShow
instead. Clips from tonight's show should appear there soon.

Seymour Hersh's interview will run on Going Underground on Saturday. The clip should
show up on https://rumble.com/user/GoingUndergroundTV soon. Jimmy Dore was recently
interviewed on Going Underground and his segment
(https://rumble.com/v29x6ae-jimmy-dore-on-russia-vs-nato-the-us-war-machine-is-out-of-control-the-usa-a.html)
is online.