[Peace-discuss] Current and upcoming videos of interest for anti-war discussion (Jimmy Dore, Aaron Maté, Seymour Hersh)

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Feb 25 22:45:49 UTC 2023

I wrote:
> Aaron Maté did an excellent job guest hosting Jimmy Dore Show this week and last
> week. I'm not sure which Jimmy Dore Show clips will get censored on YouTube so I'll
> recommend catching up on those segments on https://rumble.com/c/TheJimmyDoreShow
> instead. Clips from tonight's show should appear there soon.

Those clips have been posted and are now on https://rumble.com/c/TheJimmyDoreShow .
Some clips are particularly worth noting:

* MSNBC Accidentally Tells Truth In Report On Anti-War Rally --
https://rumble.com/v2av7v6-msnbc-accidentally-tells-truth-in-report-on-anti-war-rally.html
-- This clip is interesting not only because it shows MSNBC doing good reporting on
the Rage Against the War anti-war rally from a week ago, but because it also shows
the entire 9 second coverage Democracy Now gave for the same rally. I didn't think
MSNBC would end up doing a better job reporting on an anti-war rally than DN. This
clip really puts a fine point on how far DN has fallen.

* Zelensky Was Threatened w/ DEATH If He Negotiated With Russia --
https://rumble.com/v2av7r0-zelensky-was-threatened-w-death-if-he-negotiated-with-russia.html

* “I Won’t Investigate Nord Stream Attack” – Dem Leader Hakeem Jeffries --
https://rumble.com/v2av7p2-i-wont-investigate-nord-stream-attack-dem-leader-hakeem-jeffries.html
-- gives further evidence to what Glenn Greenwald has also pointed out on his show
System Update. Rep. Hakeem Jeffries is an establishment proponent despite whatever
identity politics qualifications were used to advocate on his behalf.

> Seymour Hersh's interview will run on Going Underground on Saturday. The clip should
> show up on https://rumble.com/user/GoingUndergroundTV soon.

https://rumble.com/v2atfik-seymour-hersh-on-why-us-blew-up-the-nordstreams-compares-his-source-to-edwa.html
is that interview.