[Peace-discuss] Karen Aram's memorial gathering, noon-3pm, Saturday, Oct 21st

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:19:32 UTC 2023

Many of us knew Karen Aram, who passed away on September 23rd.

This Saturday, her daughter Kristen is organizing a memorial service for
her, at the Urbana house where she lived.

    noon to 3 PM, Saturday, October 21st

Kristen writes: Bring a memory or share a toast to Karen.

If you need to know the location, please reply and let me know.
(Kristen asked that we not publish the address, which is a few blocks
east of downtown Urbana.)