[Peace-discuss] Best response to Sen. Diane Feinstein's death from Scott Ritter

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Sep 29 22:36:41 UTC 2023

Quoting https://twitter.com/RealScottRitter/status/1707760992300490794 from Scott
Ritter who is a former UN Weapons Inspector, former USMC Intelligence Officer,
currently an author and an analyst. You can find episodes of his show, "Ask the
Inspector" on https://rumble.com/c/USTourOfDuty . The upcoming episode airs tonight
at https://rumble.com/v3lldbv-scott-ritter-extra-ep.-102-ask-the-inspector.html

Here's Ritter not long after news of Sen. Diane Feinstein broke that she had died
this week, aged 90: