[Peace-political] Tim's schedule

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Fri Sep 14 10:29:39 CDT 2001

Hi, everyone-

Tim Johnson is in Washington, so we probably won't be able to meet with
him.  It'll be much easier to arrange a meeting with one of his office
staff, anyway.

Can everyone who wants to attend the meeting please tell me when you are
NOT available next week?  The times we're looking at are noon, 8 a.m., and
after work (6 p.m.).  We'll expect the meeting to last for an hour.

As for the message we'll be taking to the meeting, I'll try to circulate
the list of "requests" I prepared on Tuesday.  I hope we can discuss/change
it as necessary.  If anyone else has a proposal, please send it to the list.

Thanks,
Peter