[Peace] J Street: We took on AIPAC’s millions and won 💪

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun May 22 15:19:22 UTC 2022

Look how mean ol' J Street is brazenly taunting poor little AIPAC now,
kicking sand in AIPAC's face, stealing AIPAC's lunch money.

Poor little AIPAC. *How they suffer!*

Isn't it *wonderful*? What a *mitzvah*! *Mazl tov!*

Imagine, now, if Jessica Cisneros and All Her Friends and Relations defeat
Henry Cuellar and Nancy Pelosi and AIPAC and the Democratic Establishment
and Its Oligarchs in Texas 28 on Tuesday.

No celebration in America will be more raucous than the rejoicing of the
JWOTA, the Jews Who Openly Troll AIPAC. *#SayTheirName!*

It will be like a Hungarian wedding.

The party will go on all night long.