[Radical-cheerleaders] FW: Re: take back the night

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 10:51:57 CST 2005

okay so it seems to me like she wants us to just do chants and be the chanty
people getting the crowd to chant. she also wants us to not work as a squad
and instead to be split up. does anyone actually wanna do this? or would
people rather just DIY it and do our thing on the march and not be
chant-wusses.

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>