[rfu-automation] Added these tracks

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:35:41 CDT 2006

Hey automatons

I was in town for the weekend and got WRFU like 5 new CDs for the library.
I added these CDs listed below, but could not add them to ZaraRadio in the
way I used to know how.  I couldn't open the iTunes folder.  So can someone
add them the next time they are in?

Here's what I added to iTunes (artist/"album"):

DJ Limbs "ruff ruff trax"
Mit'n "Colorful Conversation"  (there are 2 explicit tracks on this CD:
Liquor and Hammers AND Popsicle Timmy, so don't add them)
The Invisible "lo fi apocalypse", "self titled", "high spirits",
"invisibility" (basically add all new Invisible tracks)
The Living Blue "fire blood water"  added tracks: State of Affairs, She
bleeds pink, and Secrets...the other tracks on this CD are already in the
automation computer
The Headlights "Kill them with kindness"
H. Metcalf "About my Father's Business"

I listened to all these tracks or they are clean cos they are instrumentals,
etc.  So unless noted, they are clean!

Thanks!!
Lynsee

--
Tune in to More Fire! on Radio Free Urbana 104.5FM.  More Fire! is a crazy
music extravaganza on Monday nights 11pm-1am (or later).  Check us out

"Trust can never be a fortress, a safe enclosure against life.  Trusting is
dangerous.  But without trust there is no hope for love, and love is all we
have to hold against the dark."
       -Creina Alcock-