[rfu-automation] Joint Technical & Automation Meeting Proposed, Tue July 11, 7 pm

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 1 04:06:38 CDT 2006

Dear WRFU Techies and Automatons:

I would like to propose that we have a joint meeting of the technical and
automation working groups on Tuesday, July 11 at 7 pm at the IMC before the
next general WRFU meeting.

The automation group was already planning to meet then, and I believe the
technical group was, too. So I am hoping that we can get together and
overlap for at least the first 30 minutes of this time.

The main issue I would like to discuss are the proposal to add safe-harbor
material to the automation computer and related technical issues that
concern both the technical and automation groups.

--Gary