[rfu-tech] Re: [rfu-automation] Fwd: Automatically switching playlists with Scheduled Tasks and ZaraRadio

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Sun Jul 2 09:20:02 CDT 2006

Yeah, absolutely once we get the new automation scheme working, we
should document it and help with training.

Gary, I can confirm that Zara has the clipping problem independently
of the main system volume. This is a serious problem with Zara and we
should file a bug report with them (I'll look into it). In the
meantime this complicates our playlist-switching scheme. I'm going to
dig around in the Zara documentation, config files, etc and see what
I can find out.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person