[rfu-automation] iTunes in studio

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Tue Jul 18 09:46:28 CDT 2006

Hi Lynsee, I'll check the iTunes config on the studio computer
tonight. If you rip a CD from iTunes, iTunes will keep track of those
ripped tracks in its database until someone deletes them. However
iTunes can be a confusing interface because sometimes when you're
browsing a large playlist the interface makes it look like you're
browsing all the music iTunes knows about.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person