[rfu-automation] Re: D'oh!

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Thu Jun 22 22:48:53 CDT 2006

I think what Lynsee is saying, and I agree, is that we shouldn't ban
tracks from automation because of indecency--we can leave them on the
safe-harbor playlist. We just need to keep our playlists straight.
Yes, we could screw that up, but we could also screw up with
unchecked music in the system.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person