[rfu-automation] Re: D'oh!

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 24 14:00:27 CDT 2006

Joe et al.:

This all sounds very promising.

However, as we are now proposing a major change to our automated music
operation, i.e., including explicit materials to be played during safe
harbor hours, I think we should probably get approval from the general RFU
membership at the next general meeting before we go ahead with this.

Whaddyall think?

--Gary