[rfu-automation] Leaving in?

Raymond Morales morales4 at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 28 14:37:42 CDT 2006

I am against songs containing profanity between 6am and
10pm. That is just needless drama and attention to bring to
our station. Plus, I wouldn't want kids listening to that
anyway during the day. I realize it is more work, but I
would rather they be bleeped or not on at all between 6am
and 10pm. Those are just my thoughts.

-Ray