[rfu-automation] Studio remake computer concerns

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Thu Jun 29 09:37:19 CDT 2006

I'd like to add one concern which is that I don't think the
transmitter control computer should be on *any* kind of network or
provide any kind of remote access, because then a hacker who gained
unauthorized access could shut off our transmitter, change its
frequency, or whatever else you can do with the transmitter control.
Which is an argument against moving the transmitter control
functionality to the automation machine, if we mean to enable remote
access to the automation machine.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person