[rfu-automation] Re: Underwriting plus station ID?

Raymond Morales morales4 at uiuc.edu
Wed May 3 09:55:32 CDT 2006

I would need the "NFCB Guide to Underwriting" to be 100
percent confident that it is ok.

However, I do not see a problem with underwriting being at
the hour w/ the station ID, because some community radio
stations actually have the station IDs and the underwriting
w/in 5 min of the hour. I do not see a difference between
having them sequentially aired versus within the same 5
minute time span.

-Ray