[rfu-automation] Re: [rfu-tech] Email contact info

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 18:02:01 CDT 2007

Does it bounce completely or does Ray just get a message indicating it's
being held for moderation? I think if it's not the moderation message,
that can be turned on. And I think it may be possible to reword the
moderation message so that PSA submitters are assured that their message
will go through.
Mike Lehman