[rfu-automation] Re: [rfu-tech] Email contact info

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 9 19:28:11 CDT 2007

FYI, a 2 min. PSA is actually fairly standard. I think that the last
radio station I worked at got professionally done PSAs from the WWF
(wildlife, not wrestling) and the Dairy Association (they talked about
how you should check your cows to stop some udder disease) frequently
received CDs and they would often have ~30 sec, ~1 min, and ~2 min,
recordings, so you can choose in the booth.

Anyways, 2 minutes is not unreasonable. However, we could make any hard
and fast rule that we want.

Also, we currently do not have any bitrate limit posted. Should I say
that everything should be at 96kbps mp3 and have everything sound like
it was recorded in a phone booth?

Peace. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar