[rfu-automation] Automation/Tech Groups Meeting proposed Tue 4/17 7 pm @ IMC

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 11 09:17:18 CDT 2007

Dear WRFU Automatons & Techies:

After the last general meeting Dan "Blah" Meredith suggested that we have
another joint meeting of the Automation and Technical groups.

I am proposing that we do this before our next general meeting, so that we
meet on Tuesday, April 17 at 7pm at the IMC.

Let me know if you can be there. If this looks like a good time, I will then
announce the meeting to the general list to invite others to join us.

Some issue I would like to discuss are mechanisms for getting automated PSAs
into the system and remote access to the automation computer. Let me know if
you have other tech/automation issues to consider.

--Gary