[rfu-automation] PSA re-writes

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 12 11:36:14 CDT 2007

So there have been a couple of written PSA submissions that are in the
form of fliers, not a proper PSA. They just give info in bulleted
format, not written *exactly* how the airshifter should read, e.g. a
script (as it is now written on the webpage).

How do we want to handle this? Should we reject the PSAs? Should we
attempt to re-write the PSAs? Something in-between? I did have a thought
that we could re-write PSAs for a suggested donation...

While I do have time to update the webpages and /sometimes/ edit PSAs, I
don't have time to consistently re-write completely all the submitted
PSAs. If PSAs continually come in malformatted, there will also be a
substantial delay as to when they get on the webpage.

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are.

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24