[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] PSA re-writes

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 12:04:06 CDT 2007

I think that it's putting a burden on on limiest volunteer base to
presume that we'll edit submitted PSAs. Whether we should put them into
the system as is or simply reject them, I'm not sure.

Is there a PSA Faq somewhere we can crib from as a reference? This could
give people a guide to what makes a good, readable PSA for the air if we
put that info on the PSA page.

Since we don't promise anyone that their PSA will be read, we could
simply state that PSA's not in a format ready to read on the air are
likely to be rejected.
Mike Lehman