[rfu-automation] Automation computer problems

Gary Cziko g-cziko at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 14 08:56:32 CDT 2007

ZaraRadio had crashed again on the automation computer this morning. I came
in around 8 am to get it going again.

ZaraRadio has been giving us trouble lately after a year and a half of
reliability. Dan had mentioned in an earlier post that the hard drive on the
automation machine is not in good shape. It seems to be fine now. So I'd
like more information about this and suggestions as to what we might do to
get ZaraRadio running reliably again.

In the meantime, should we be copying all the ripped music on the automation
machine to another machine so we don't lose it? If so, how and to where?

--Gary