[rfu-automation] Good Used Mac Available

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 15 17:37:37 CST 2007

We have a donation of a good used Mac to RFU, or if we don't need it, to
the IMC.

It is a G3, 400 mhz, with 256k memory and a 9 gig hard drive. It can be
expanded to 1 gig of memory and up to 100 gig hard drive capacity. The
monitor is one of the big Mac CRTs, 16" I think. It also has various
special mousing gear. It is currently running OS X.

We should decide Tuesday whether we can put it to use. If not, then I'm
inclined to pass it along to IMC Print, as they are the biggest user of
Macs at the IMC and may find it useful.
Mike Lehman