[RFU] Re: [rfu-automation] Public Service Announcement

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:27:08 CDT 2007

Thanks for offering to help me.

I'm sorry that I can't give you the steps that Dan took to set me up,
but I can tell you what I had when he did what he did.

When I was all set up with the PSA pages, I had editing privileges to
<http://www.wrfu.net/psa> and two other pages. I think that the two
other pages were something like <http://www.wrfu.net/psa-current> and
<http://www.wrfu.net/psa-archive>, but I'm not completely sure of the
URLs of the other two pages.

When I wanted to edit any of the three pages, I would log into the
website, and when I revisited the PSA pages, there was a tab at the
top which I could click and the page contents would turn into a text
box, in which I could edit the contents of the body of the page.

The <psa-archive> and <psa-current> pages linked to the main
<http://www.wrfu.net/psa> page near the bottom after the body, and I
was not able to edit this link.

I hope that this describes the set up that we had a little better. I
think the priority right now is to have a page for the current PSAs
that we have received so that we can read them on air. Let me know if
you need any more description, and feel free to call me on my cell
phone if you need more.

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar