[rfu-automation] PSA to be played as soon as possible

Robin Kuprewicz rkuprewicz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:14:56 CST 2007

Hi.  My name is Robin Kuprewicz, and I'm the Co-President for Students for
Environmental Concerns on campus.  Our group has worked hard to get an
option for a $5 Sustainability Fee to be put on the Spring Referendum, and
we made the deadline!  Now, we just have to get the word out there about the
issue.  I was wondering if you would be able to run this PSA on your station
as many times as possible from now until March 8.  The vote is on the 6th
and 7th.  I would be happy to answer any questions, as would my colleague,
Anne Santos (asanto2 at uiuc.edu).  Let me know if there is anything further I
need to do.  I am attaching the PSA that is currently running on local CU
radio.

Thank you-
Robin Kuprewicz

On March 6 and 7, 2007, be sure to vote on campus issues that will be
presented to you in the Spring Referendum. One of the issues you can vote on
is a $5 Sustainability Fee. This fee will go towards making the U of I a
more environmentally friendly campus, by providing funds for green
buildings, expanding campus recycling, environmentally responsible
purchasing, and education and campus engagement. These projects will save
the university money by reducing energy costs, allowing the university to
become a more responsible member of the global and local community, and
engage students in the process.

The vote is coming up soon, March 6 and 7. Let your voice be heard.