[rfu-automation] PSA to be played as soon as possible

Raymond Morales morales4 at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 1 19:45:10 CST 2007

I e-mailed this student back and informed them that I was not sure if we could play PSAs for student gov't since we can't do any political campaigning. Does UIUC gov't fall under the 501(c)3 purview? or is it cool to play these messages? I'm honestly not sure. Either way, I e-mailed the student to ask that they send me a copy of the PSA since it was filtered.

-Ray