[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] Classics for Kids

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:07:45 CST 2008

Gary, who is usually in charge of Autorotation has  left the country,
so that probably explains why he hasn't gotten back. I was hoping that
he'd say something before he left.

I think that the best thing to do now that he's gone is to bring it up
at the next general station meeting.

We can talk about it together there.

-Noel