[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] Classics for Kids

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 09:16:11 CST 2008

Noel's right, I think this is the issue. Several people do have
experience with automation, so they should be able to train y'all on the
system. We badly need more people with the ability to access and update
the system. Or we'll quickly find ourselves with lots of dead air. This
needs to be discussed at the station meeting on Tuesday.
Mike Lehman