[rfu-automation] PSAs for Community Shares - try #2

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Feb 25 22:40:54 CST 2008

Ever watch your e-mail disappear and mysteriously be sent without any input
from you?  Well, that's what just happened.  Sorry for the half email.  Okay
take #2.  Ah em ...
Dear WRFU Automation team -

Anna and I have recorded 2 Community Shares PSAs for the automation system
for WRFU.
Share a Meal PSA needs to run as often as possible until March 11.
Community Shares PSA is an evergreen and can just keep running (often is
good).

By running these PSAs (and tracking how often we run them) we earn points
through CS that translate into thousands of dollars for the IMC - to keep
the lights on and pay the bills.

Please download these and put in the automation machine:

http://che.ojctech.com/~chyn/public/WRFU/

Please then e-mail Anna and me (cced above) to tell us that happened and
tell us how often they will run - an good estimate is fine.  Then Anna will
tell CS and they will write us a check every quarter.

This is EASY and ESSENTIAL fundraising that we tried to no avail to get down
over a year ago.  So please please don't delete or ignore this.  Did I
mention EASY MONEY?

Thank you!

Danielle