[rfu-automation] Non-Profit Organization PSA

Tresa Boykin tresab at verizon.net
Mon Jan 14 22:07:29 CST 2008

Greetings:

Thank you taking the time to read this e-mail.  My
name is Tresa Boykin and I am a volunteer for the
Derrick Brooks Charities Youth Auxiliary and the
Coordinator of our community based Female Rites of
Passage Program.  We are a non-profit organization.

We are asking your support in announcing the upcoming
50th Ebony Fashion Fair to be held at the Historic
Tampa Theatre in downtown Tampa (711 N. Franklin St.)
on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 3:00 p.m.

 All proceeds will benefit Derrick Brooks Charities,
Inc.  The show is hosted by the Derrick Brooks
Charities Youth Auxiliary which is a volunteer
organization.  We know this is Super Bowl Sunday, so
any support you can provide, would be greatly
appreciated.

If you need any additional information, please contact
me at (813) 361-4539.

Again, Thank you.