[rfu-automation] Re: RFU Digest, Vol 58, Issue 11

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Nov 12 15:17:56 CST 2008

Stephen - this would seem to fall within the remit of automation,
though I don't know there's an existing process.

It would be great if the group could address this at their next
meeting (which I presume is Saturday at 2pm). There are places in
studio that could be used for such CDs, and perhaps someone in
Automation could take responsibility for processing such requests, as
well notifying the RFU list - or maybe the Automation group could set
up a general process for dealing with this, with several people within
Automation dealing with requests as they arise.

Andrew