[rfu-automation] Fwd: UPTV announces selection to Open Media Project

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Nov 24 14:46:35 CST 2008

UPTV, the local public access channel, has just been selected as one
of five stations nationwide to be part of the rollout of a new digital
content management platform developed by Denver Open Media.

I've been working with UPTV Station Manager Kate Gorman in the run-up
to this announcement. As you can see from the press release below,
UPTV plans to work with WRFU and UC-IMC on ways in which the platform
can be used to mutual benefit.

If you're interested in this project, and in investigating ways in
which the Denver OM platform might be of benefit to WRFU or UC-IMC,
please get in touch with me directly.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: