[rfu-automation] Event PSA

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Nov 26 18:27:33 CST 2008

Ron,

I've passed your request to the group that manages our PSAs.

I believe we will need to amend the wording somewhat, so that it's in
line with FCC regulations. In particular, we are not permitted to have
'calls to action' in our PSAs (such as directives to "come to" or "go
to"). I expect one of the volunteers dealing with PSAs will be in
touch soon to finalize wording with you - most likely, reversing the
order slightly, so it starts with a description of when/where the
event is, and then includes an invitation to attend, will work.

Full guidelines for PSAs on WRFU are available here:
http://www.wrfu.net/psa

Any further questions can be directed to our automation list (above),
who deal with PSAs.

Andrew