[rfu-automation] Unity March PSA

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:31:34 CDT 2008

I will be working with Books to Prisoners on some new PSAs for their working
group, I recorded a new station ID (not a "legal" FCC ID, but a humorous
promo spot) yesterday with Chris Evans and a UIUC class, and I have archived
JIMBO's G drive, so I will volunteer to go through existing PSAs and IDs and
review them to see what is up-to-date etc.

-Steve