[rfu-automation] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Re: Form Submission: Advertise

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 16 14:34:33 CDT 2009

Jason,
The Illinois Arts Council provides funding that we use for general
support of all of UC IMC's programs. As part of their requirements, we
include its logo or announce its support, as appropriate to the medium
in question. WEFT does the same thing, for instance.

Community Shares is a funding coalition that provides opportunities for
workplace giving to  support its members. We get credit for the number
of CS placements in our various media.

I'm cc-ing this to the RFU-Automation to see if they can give you
numbers on how many times announcements are made.

I'm not sure, but it sounds like this is supposed to be a link exchange?
Generally, IMC webpages don't have advertising, so I'm uncertain if
what's intended would be appropriate without raising concerns about the
commercialization of our website, since Smile Politely is not an
IMC-affiliated working group.
Mike Lehman