[rfu-automation] Re: [grc] Affiliated Media Foundation Movement Radio News

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sat Apr 18 20:29:19 CDT 2009

Julia,

Your newscast might be of interest to us here at WRFU-LP in Urbana,
IL. We are a progressive radio collective, and have a regular current
affairs strip with syndicated content from a range of outlets. We are
always interested in finding new material that serves our local
communities.

Can you give us any further information about the news bulletin - when
do you think you're like to have it regularly available? What sources
will it be available from? At present we use iTunes to download most
of our syndicated content in podcast form (and without any need for
manual volunteer intervention) - would this be an option with your
bulletin?

Thanks for your help,

Andrew