[rfu-automation] Question about thanking donors

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:56:10 CDT 2009

Hi RFU,
I'm wondering about making a PSA to thank local businesses that donate to
the IMC. What are the rules about this?  For example, I know we  can't
avertise, but if we want to thank someone for donating a service, can we
make a PSA for that thanking a specific organization?

Basically, I'm wondering what I can offer as reasons to support the IMC.  Is
this a potential way to thank sponsors?  Would dj's want to interview local
business owners who contribute?

Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser