[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] Question about thanking donors

Lori A. Serb loriserb at loriserb.info
Tue Aug 4 14:20:16 CDT 2009

WEFT does this by making airshifters read an announcment (sometimes
every hour). I think the only guildelines are to NOT make it a call to
action. Business name, and maybe location. If we get into a
description of what they do we might as well charge them for
underwriting.

I think WRFU and the IMC would like to thank______ for their donation.
If you would like to donate to the IMC (state how). and visit our
website for more information.

Something like that I think,

Lori