Fwd: [rfu-automation] Automation Update, Pt 2 - 12 Feb 2009

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:48:30 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mtaylo22 at illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [rfu-automation] Automation Update, Pt 2 - 12 Feb 2009
To: Stephen Fonzo <fonzo.stephen at gmail.com>

Remember if you need tips or how-to on adding to the library, there is an
automation manual that takes you through the process step-by-step.

Also I left a Otis Redding CD in the studio on Sat. afternoon.  Anyone find
it? Please let me know if you do, it belongs to the Urbana Free lIbrary.
-maggie

p.s. Thanks for the automation updates Stephen.