[rfu-automation] Fwd: Radio features for International Day of Children's Broadcasting

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Feb 23 11:31:41 CST 2009

This could be interesting to add into our automation schedule for next
week. We have a lot of available time from 10-4 and 6-7. These pieces
would take under 30 minutes, if we air them once.

Any comments on whether we should do this?

Anyone want to volunteer to add these into automation? They are short
items. You would need to register - I already have a personal account,
but WRFU itself does not. It could be useful to arrange for an account
to be created for RFU-automation, or under an RFU-public-affairs label.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: