[rfu-automation] Re: Explicit Lyrics on Automation

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:12:23 CST 2009

I understand what Joe is saying, but I would add that the particular
context that we are looking at is automation. I think, considering how
many songs that we would go through even if we started from scratch
and only added new songs, that the bar should be set so that everyone
understands it and leaves little room for interpretation.

Whatever airshifters play on their shows as long as it fits our
policies, is okay with me.

-N

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24